Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: ???Question for UVA-Wise posters on here???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_hhstigerfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2003
    Posts
    277
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    ???Question for UVA-Wise posters on here???

    Who will be rooming at McCraray Hall this coming fall? Just curious to know! I will be in room #253!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ???Question for UVA-Wise posters on here???

    I'm in Asbury Hall, maybe I'll see you on campus.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ???Question for UVA-Wise posters on here???

    Ill see yall on Campus im a commuter

  4. #4
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ???Question for UVA-Wise posters on here???

    I'm a commuter also...I may move into an aprtment or something off campus...it would probably be cheaper depending on the place I get...

    hhsfan..do you know who you're roomates are yet??

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ???Question for UVA-Wise posters on here???

    Are you guys sure posting your addresses on a public forum is a wise decision?
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_hhstigerfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2003
    Posts
    277
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ???Question for UVA-Wise posters on here???

    You make a good point! Well I guess I better not say anything mean on here, everyone will know where to find me if I do!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ???Question for UVA-Wise posters on here???

    There are just too many freaks and weirdos out there to be giving your address to freely...
    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ???Question for UVA-Wise posters on here???

    All you have to do is look in the phone book, maybe somebody will come see me. If your really a weirdo and you have an itch to see me look in the phone book and you will see my address and number. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •